Friday, April 13, 2012

Kisah untuk diinsafi..

It 's about 6 months I haven't written anything here.. suppose that my study progress becomes faster.. hurm.. actually it nothing much difference from what I have done from last semester.. n'way.. Alhamdulillah.. thanks to Allah for giving me a life like this..

During semester break I went back to Perlis, spent nearly to 2 weeks at my hometown.. as usual, I drove alone all the way from IIUM to Perlis.. 4 and a half hours, I reached Alor Setar, stopped by Tesco Star Gate and brought some stuffs for my mum. Then, met my cousin at Anak Bukit/Alor Merah (actually I can't remember what is the exact name for his place) to pick a new camera..

Next a few dayspital to take care of him. Alhamdulillah, everything is in order. Next to him, was a Chinese school boy.
He got serious injured after hit by a car/lorry. His knee was screwed to the bed and cannot move.
In front of that boy, was an old Chinese man, also cannot move after split on the floor. In the afternoon, new patient came in. A school boy with broke bone. A victim of school bus accident. Pity him. He is a niece to my ex-schoolmate when I was studying at SMKA(P) Kangar. Both parents are doing PhD at the same university with me, IIUM.

That night, we shared some experience as being a PhD student. and I realized, what had happened to them, is a test for the parents.. yes, the test is not on the study itself but, by something else around them. The father to that boy said to me, "You are very lucky because you are still single, you don't have a lot of things to think about, just focus on your study". He told me again, before the accident, their second child was suspected a cancer. After series of treatment, now their second child is cured from cancer. Now (at that time), they have been tested again.. by that incidence.

So, do I very lucky because I am still single while I'm doing my PhD? Allah knows.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment